Beauty Glow is a popular brand of mineral makeup that flawlessly covers and is natural and good for your skin.
- Before applying your Beauty Glow makeup, make sure that your face is freshly cleansed and dried. If your skin is dry, you may want to apply a moisturizer before you apply your makeup. Be sure to allow any moisturizing product to dry/absorb completely before moving on to the next step.
- Gently tap a small portion of the foundation makeup into the overturned lid of the container or onto a makeup palette. A little Beauty Glow makeup goes a long way, so you don’t need much.
- Swirl the foundation brush through the minerals and then tap the brush against the side of the lid to remove any excess. Again, less is more!
- Gently swirl the brush over your skin to transfer the Beauty Glow makeup, using circular motions. I like to begin with any problem areas, because this is where you want to build up the most coverage. I save the areas that don’t need much coverage for last.
- I have a lot of trouble spots, including some blemishes, scars, and dark under-eye circles, so I also purchased a concealer (sold separately). It provides the added coverage I need for that flawless finish. I apply it to trouble areas after my foundation.
- After I’ve achieved the desired amount of coverage with the foundation and concealer, I move on to the bronzer which provides a nice sun-kissed glow, while the mineral veil adds a subtle shimmer and gives a flawless finish.
If you’re looking for a light, natural makeup that’s good for your skin, I highly recommend Beauty Glow makeup. When applied correctly, it lasts a long time, making it just as affordable as your favorite drugstore or makeup-counter brands.